Saturday, September 02, 2006

Crash

Maybe Tomorrow...

The poster is of a scene, precisely when I cried for the first time, out of happiness, in a film when I watched Crash. I don't know why? Maybe because I am human. Maybe because I am a race. Maybe because I will know better soon. Maybe tomorrow...

Memorable Quotes from Crash

"
It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something."

"
Oh, my God. What the hell is wrong with you people? Uh-uh! Don't talk to me unless you speak American!"

And the film ends with one my favourite songs of all time.
Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow

A lovely film.
The only film which is so expertly written that acting is always trying to catch-up in its excellence. I think the underlying reason for this brilliance of acting by everyone in the film is because everyone is acting out their race. Race is so intrinsic to me. To us. To the world. It divides on a primal level. More than ideas. More than boundries. More than gods. I have travelled so far and wide. Through races & spaces. But like I say, at the end of the day;

every1 is pink inside...


.