Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Religion & Bondage

Windowsill - 19/9/2006

Only the one who inflicts pain can give pleasure?

First of all;
A brigade of apologies for the extended absence. As aforementioned; I was busy being domestic. But thinking. Always. From a past experience which reflected upon my past life.

I understand that this post is going to bring with it a lot of flak, dismissal & commentary. Hence, I write.

As I said, I was thinking. How religion is, after all, a form of holy bondage. I'm not talking about a certain religion; but any religion. Before you initiate a fitwa on me, hear me out. First of all, have you tried it? If you haven't, then don't knock it till you try it. Maybe you will understand.

Bondage is not sex.
It's submission.

Total and utter submission of the senses to an entity you entrust solemnly and completely. Its almost like surrendering to control; surrendering to the powerful; surrendering to a demigod; surrendering to fate.

It is the absolute freedom of choosing a choice that binds you.
Binds you to rules, shackles and boundaries; within which you are promised to be happy, satisfied & content.

Wait a minute...
I thought we were talking about Bondage here.

According to a famous lady who can shackle me anytime she wants:
"Poor is a man whose pleasure depends on the permission... of another"


.