Monday, September 04, 2006

Here & There in Russell Square


3 Pegs in A Square

Sometimes you just meet people, out of the blue.

Their sense of humor is ludicrous.
Their language is foul.
Their opinions are loud.
Their character;
Well, let's just say...
not much to talk about!

In short,
Somettimes you just meet people, out of the blue.
Who are, just like you!

I didn't meet one.
I met two!

Shahpar & Salman.
I mean, who else would frolick in the parkwith me on a Sunny Sunday afternoon. Well, I guess a lot of people would like that `eh...? ;o)

But,
Would u help me scare off all those annoying little 3 year olds hogging the fountain before I make an entry? No?

Well,
These two would.
And I love them for it...

I guess all of us are just pegs in a square!

We don't fit...
We ARE fit!


Luv u BETCHES!
X x X x X x X


p.s.
The Holding Hands picture is called PSEUDO-HONEYMOON/SHAADI.com
.