Tuesday, August 29, 2006

An Asian Wedding


No more An-tease. Please!

One social event I wasn't kicked out of at least...
It was my sister's husband's mother's sister's daughter's wedding.
(I think!)
Oh, you know.
These Asian Weddings!
But it was wonderful...

Apart from the random vampire Aunties running around hunting for young virgin blood for their elegible and "oh-so-good-looking-accomplished-&-obedient" sons.

Apart from Uncles who always ask,
Q:
"Where are you going in life son"?
A: Ermm... home?

Apart from over-zelous-&-hyper-kids charged up on Coca-Cola in their feeders!

Yes it was wonderful.
A Very Asian Wedding indeed!


p.s.
The food ROCKED!


----------

Suited & Booted


Me and my nephew got the chance to play-dress up. According to GQ monochrome is the look for this coming winter; Hence, instead of contrasting, we decided we will just contrast. Damn! I have to say the he looks better because of those damn curls. Either way, the results are as follows:

The Monochrome Look


And then he proceeded to steal my glasses;
Again!

Mr. David Hasselhoff himself

I don't stand a chance...
Boooohooo!


.