Friday, August 18, 2006

Le Zobeens

Hard Candy
The Candy Bar
- Soho, London - 14/8/2006



No *un. All fun. Pardon the pun.


Life has taken me to many a places.

Very interesting places.

Fascinating places.

Intriguing places.


But never before I had a chance to go to a Lesbian bar! My my my... what a spectacle! No offense to my carpet-muncher-friends out there, but it really just looks like a straight-bar packed with a lot of guys. And let's say; very very manly guys...

I think you catch the drift...

However,
I did witness the fastest pick-up in any bar in the world here...
From Zero-to-Kiss in less than 30 seconds.

Charlie,
who btw IS a smashing looking brunette lesbian saw a blonde hottie, Rachel, entering the bar through the window. She darted. Before Rachel actually reached the bar, Charlie was not only with her... rather on her! In the time mere mortals like us make eye-contact, Charlie had made eye, ear, conversation & intimate contact!
All in 30 seconds...
Last I heard, they had a good time!

My hats off to the Le Zobeens!
We have much to learn...